Re: Amplitude and pitch of sound waves

It was at least ten years before I got my ears back.

Beware!

JSM

I had a similar problem when I first discovered the transpose function on my synthesizer. I used to have relatively good (not quite perfect) pitch but when I started to transpose the songs into a key that I could sing, I would look at a "C" and it wouldn't really be a "C". It's been about 2 years since I realize this and quit transposing automatically using the synth and I think I'm finally getting my pitch back.

Kate Wilcox
Portsmouth Christian Academy
Dover, NH, USA