Re: COLLISION 2

Now that was a lovely misprint that I sent out earlier this morning!!!

MISPRINT (As a consequence of the lower temperature of the earth, its
increase in entropy is less in magnitude than the entropy loss of the
sun.)

CORRECT. (As a consequence of the lower temperature of the earth, its
increase in entropy is greater in magnitude than the entropy loss of
the sun.)

Otherwise we could have a headline: Australian scientist discovers
temperature of earth greater than that of the sun.

Brian McInnes