library holdings

I have been asked to get a list of physics books for the library to help
round out the collection. What books do you think are "must haves" in a two
year college library. I went looking at the Barnes and Noble website and
got 12000+ hits on physics ranging from elementary school level to post
graduate level type books.

If you want you can respond to me directly and I will post the summary to
Phys-L

Thanks dave