Re: Chinese laser pointer

This is the first that I have heard concerning the possible availability
of a YAG laser pointer from China that produces a green beam (532 nm)
with an output power between one and five milliwatts. The only
green laser that I have used so far is the Metrologic HeNe
green laser (532 nm) with an output power of only 0.05 mW.
It costs about $400 and the beam that it projects on a screen
seems to be about as bright as the beam of a 2.0 mW HeNe
red (632 nm) laser.

I'll try to find out more about the Chinese green laser pointer
that you describe and get back to you soon.

Herb