Tomorrow's Professor

I would like to take a non-physics minute to introduce an interesting
E-resource called "Tomorrows Professor". It is an eclectic mix of
information, opinion, and prognostication about the state of instruction
in higher education now and in coming decades. While designed as a sort
of do-it-yourself faculty development project for young profs,
instructors and grad assistants, I think it has content of interest for
an even broader audience.

Tomorrow's Professor is served up in 2 flavors: (1) a distribution
listserver (E-article delivery, no interactive discussions), and (2) a
website archive. More info follows my sig.

Best wishes,

Larry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>
Physics and Physical Science Teacher
Charlotte HS, Charlotte MI USA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOMORROW'S PROFESSOR(SM) LISTSERV
"desk-top faculty development, one hundred times a year"
A product of the
Stanford University Learning Laboratory
http://sll.stanford.edu/
7,400 subscribers in 75 countries

Note: Anyone can SUBSCRIBE to Tomorrows-Professor Listserver by sending
the following e-mail message to: <Majordomo@lists.stanford.edu>

subscribe tomorrows-professor

All previous TP postings can now be accessed directly at:
<http://sll-6.stanford.edu/projects/tomprof/index.html>