From: Sam Sampere [mailto:sampere@SUHEP.PHY.SYR.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 8:21 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Resonance Demo

Leigh Palmer wrote:

For more information on this, and possible extensions of the
use of the apparatus which will suggest themselves, I
recommend Harry F. Olson's "Music, Physics, and Engineering".
Information on this is to be found on pp. 76-77.

Leigh

Thanks for this info, I wish you posted it a week ago. Time to go figure
out why
L/4 isn't a node for the fundamental (or is that the answer?) on a
xylophone.

Sam
--
Sam Sampere