Re: 20th century

I agree with Mark Sylvester that we don't want to start this... but I
just can't help myself from re-telling a statement I heard that sort of
sums it up. I don't remember where I heard it... maybe on this list.
It goes like this:

If those people who insist on being correct want to celebrate the new
millenium around midnight on December 31, 2000, they should feel free
to do so. But they sure will miss one helluva party on December 31,
1999.

Bluffton College
280 West College Avenue
Bluffton, OH 45817