From: Van E. Neie <ven@PHYSICS.PURDUE.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 1999 8:46 AM
Subject: Super Problem

I'm not sure what happened, folks! I received this jpeg file as an
attachment from my son and it read just fine. (He has a PC and I have a
Mac). I sent it to a colleague in my department as an ordinary e-mail
with attachment and it went through to him. So I just posted it on the
Listserv and made it an attachment. Then all hell broke loose. So, I
apologize. I will find out what to do to correct the problem and
re-send it. It's a neat picture. I hope ypu get to see it.

--
Van E. Neie Ph: 765-494-5511
Purdue University FAX: 765-494-0706

"There ain't no rules around here! We're trying to accomplish
something!"
---Thomas A. Edison