RLL controller

Hi all-
My Zenith 8088 computer is lying in pieces because of an inoperable
hard disk. I think it is the controller board. Does anyone have such a board
tucked away somewhere?
Pls respond directly to me.
Regards,
Jack

"I scored the next great triumph for science myself,
to wit, how the milk gets into the cow. Both of us
had marveled over that mystery a long time. We had
followed the cows around for years - that is, in the
daytime - but had never caught them drinking fluid of
that color."
Mark Twain, Extract from Eve's
Autobiography