Invitation

For those of you who followed the discussion that Arlyn DeBruyckere
began here on the Educational Testing Service's response to his concern over
a question on the PSAT, I have posted the interchange between Arlyn and ETS
(with Arlyn's permission) on The Irascible Professor's web site in the hopes
that this will make the discussion available to a wider audience.

If other members of PHYS-L have similar experiences or anecdotes
relating to education that deserve a more "permanent" place on the web, I'd
be happy to consider publishing them.

Mark Shapiro
http://www.IrascibleProfessor.com