Re: L2-"Negotiating" a curve.

You must have been born a LONG time ago not to remember that the drive
wheel on a tricycle is the FRONT wheel, the back wheels are free.

You're referring to a kiddy machine. We're talking about real
tricycles. They were transportation long before they were
front wheel drive toys.

Speaking of toys, when I was a kid my dad bought me an "Irish
Mail", a quadracycle that was powered by a hand lever. It was
fast. The front wheels were not articulated. They were steered
with the feet, and they spun freely on the ends of a single
axle. I quit riding it as soon as I got a bike, of course, but
I still remember it. Are these things still sold?

Leigh