Re: Transistorized

Transistorized! a PBS documentary about the invention of the transistor will
be nationally televised on PBS on Monday, November 8, 1999 at 10:00 PM ET.

There is a companion web site www.pbs.org/transistor which has a Teacher's
guide to accompany the documentary online.

They also mailed the teacher's guide to lots of people.
It looks like an interesting program. I'm glad we still
get PBS here in Canada, both from Seattle and Detroit.

Leigh