R: Re: L5-PHYS-L Nov99 Technical posting

----- Original Message -----
From: Waggoner, Bill <BWaggoner@METROPO.MCCNEB.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 2:10 AM
Subject: Re: L5-PHYS-L Nov99 Technical posting

In any event this is an excellent list, which can be recommended to all with
out reservation.

I share Bill's feelings absolutely. Being Italian, I often find quite
difficult to keep up with the list. But the effort is rewarding me with some
invaluable insight about the teaching of physics outside Italy. Yes, about
physics, too. I am grateful to you all. (And, yes, I use the delete key a
lot.)

Best regards,

Paolo Cavallo