Re: calendar change

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Britton <britton@ODIE.NCSSM.EDU>

I experienced Semesters in the '60's with exams coming a coupla weeks
after Winter Solstice Break. (bummer)

Will the New - Revised - Revived Semester end BEFORE or AFTER the
afore mentioned break?
(Perhaps a semester ending BEFORE the solstice will be an improvement???)

I'm sure ALL semester based programs have long ago abandoned this calendar
(I too experienced it). Fall semesters end before XMAS (starting in August)
and Spring semesters go from January to May. Any major deviations from
this?

Rick