From: Jim Green [mailto:JMGreen@SISNA.COM]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 1999 3:18 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Where are the girls?

"Shapiro, Mark" wrote:

As far as I know there aren't any "girls" in physics, only women.

Hey, lighten up. Even the girls call themselves "girls".

They are likely out somewhere doing something important -- as opposed to
here babbling to us who have nothing better to do.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen