Re: Student Question

My first thought is that if you were to spin so fast that the
"centrifugal force would keep you from falling in the black hole, the
"centrifugal" force would be so great that you belly button would fill
what is left of your eye sockets and hip joints.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where I experience similar effects going around the curves of the roller
coasters at our amusement parks such as Coney Island and Great Adventure)

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:23:22 -0400 James Harris <jharris@TOP.MONAD.NET>