Student Question

A student posed the following question, anyone want to respond?
Send to jharris@top.monad.net rather than the list.
Jim

Hello I had a question I was wondering if any one could answer it.

If you were to theoretically go past the event horizon on a black hole and
somehow manage to escape the gravitational pull by spinning fast enough,
orbiting around the singularity and using centrifugal force to your
advantage would you eventually catch up to your feet and have to climb over
yourself?