Re: Forces w/o third-law partners???????

does not make mechanical calculations easier. Mysticism
should be eliminated from physics whenever the opportunity
is presented, and the principle of equivalence affords us
that opportunity.

Amen to that!!!

There is no difference between inertial
forces and gravitational forces, just as there is no
difference between inertial mass and gravitational mass.

But I guess I will have to admit that I am now a bit confused as to just
what forces are being called "inertial" by which poster. Maybe someone
could give a list. I am not sure that each poster's list is the same.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen