Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:15:37 -0400
From: Anne Pfannkoch <akp@inr.net>
To: Joseph Bellina <jbellina@SAINTMARYS.EDU>
Subject: Re: Physics education (fwd)

Thanks a bunch for forwarding this -- I was a little intimidated about
sending my request to actual physics teachers (worried about what they'd
think of a chem teacher trying to teach physics) but all the replies I've
received have been cordial and very helpful. Thanks again.

Anne

Joseph Bellina wrote:

Can anyone help this person...perhaps point here to some downloadable
material?