Re: Call your Congressman about Str A's Act

Well here in AZ the legislature will use the $$ to fix the roof. While the
roof does need fixing, the state needs to meet it's responsibility to do so.
The state will by no means support Science and Math educ to the degree
Eisenhower has in AZ. Our state keeps ketting sued by school districts for
good reason.

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner

Re:Jane Jackson's message....
How do we know that this will result in a decrease in funding for
teacher development....it could result in an increase. It depends on the
state doesn't it?
James Mackey