From: Bob Sciamanda <trebor@VELOCITY.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: Unnoticed WIN/NT Y2K bug

The WIN98 which came on my laptop is as Rick's Win98SE below (I still
changed it to specify a 4 letter year).
The WIN 95 on my desk-top has all MS issued updates and is as the original
post described : 2 letter year (the default) and no setting for
interpreting years after 2000 ( I changed this as recommended).

Bob

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
trebor@velocity.net