Re: summary of weight

In a message dated 10/16/99 11:46:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
inet@INTELLISYS.NET writes:

Einstein's triumph was to say: the identity of effects is no accident:
they are the SAME effect - inertial acceleration - one caused by an
external force, the other caused by a strange effect that mass and
space have on each other that feels like acceleration to objects in
the vicinity.

Brian,

But, on Earth, with all Earthly resources at my disposal, and when measuring
an accelerating object, can I differentiate the causes and place them into
categories with one category being weight? Or is this simply impossible to
do?

Bob