web page help

Greetings,

I've been assigned the task of creating a web page for
my physics department at El Camino College. Our
department consists of 3.5 full-time instructors all
of whom claim they will use the web page for
assigments, links, etc(?).I've also just enrolled in a
course on Front Page which I've been encouraged to use
for the web page construction.

Is there any agreement on what constitutes the ideal
web page? Any addresses? Any suggestions?

Leon

=====