Re: A weighty subject - wrong?

I think what you say here is just fine.

Jim Green

At 09:41 PM 10/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
Jim, I agree with you. We indeed have not come up with a satisfactory
definition of weight, hence there are no correct or incorrect views.

Will you allow me to use the word "wrong" in the following way? If my
understanding of what my instrument is doing is different that what the
instrument is actually doing, then I could be making a wrong
interpretation of the meaning of my experimental result. I think that
is all I am trying to say, but I probably haven't said it very well.

Chairman, Science
Department E-Mail edmiston@bluffton.edu
Bluffton College
280 West College Avenue