Re: A weighty subject

If I remember correctly, about 20 years ago some 'official' US
Gummint agency (perhaps NBS or perhaps NASA) declared that the words
mass and weight were synonyms ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Is this still the case?

For commercial purposes (or government acquisition purposes) that
is the case. I assume that none among us wish to apply such a
commercial definition to physical problems.

Leigh