Re: A weighty subject

Jim,

Keep it up. Teach your own definitions to your students. Perhaps someday
they will pass their data on to NASA as a contractor. Another crash and
burn. Definitions are important for communication. Change them through
appropriate means, but please use the accepted definitions until the change
is accepted. If you don't know what the accepted definition is, then look it
up. All sources I look at say the same thing.

Bob Carlson

In a message dated 10/13/99 8:33:56 PM Central Daylight Time,