Re: A weighty subject

Leigh Palmer wrote:

My bathroom scale said I weighed 13. 2 this morning.
It didn't specify units. I don't see why units are
considered relevant here; I have no trouble managing
weights in kilograms either; we typically buy foods
by the price per 100 grams, determined by weighing.

Leigh

I wish I could weigh 13.2 it sounds a lot better than the
230 on my bathroom scale. When I buy potatoes the scale
never says any more than 10. You guys north of the border
when you step on the scale the number is too small but when
you buy food the number is too big.

Cliff Parker