ActivPhysics2

Hi folks,

We have received our copies of ActivPhysics2 from Addison Wesley. We were very
impressed with ActivPhysics1. I am having trouble running AP2 using netscapes
browser. I have tried to get in touch with A-W, but have had no success either by
phone or on their website. Does anyone know either Alan Van Heuvelen or Paul
D'Alessandris who are the authors of AP2? Perhaps they could get in touch with me
so that I can prepare for a presentation that I an scheduled to give this weekend.

Alan Gibson
Rochester Adams High School
248-652-0116 extension 4265.

Thanks a lot