Re: Chalupas

I saw the commercial, Karl, and I swear the guy was holding a big taco. I get
irritated at Taco Bell for pasting new names on old Tex-Mex dishes, so I get my
tacos exclusively at El Fenix or On the Border.

poj

Karl Trappe wrote:

What is a chalupa?

poj
Who you kidding, Paul? You been to Taco Bell. A Chalupa is a Tostado with
beans, lettuce, cheese, maybe some onion and tomato, and some salsa sauce.

You livin' too far north of the border? I knew them Dallas people were "up
North", but you forgettin where you at...smile, Karl

Dr. Karl I. Trappe Desk Phone: (512) 471-4152
Physics Dept, Mail Stop C-1600 Demo Office: (512) 471-5411
The University of Texas at Austin Home Phone: (512) 264-1616
Austin, Texas 78712-1081