Re: Tutoring

our TA's do "office hours" 3 hours per week, so there is always someone "on
duty" in a study area for students to come in for help. there is no cost to
the student, and it's part fo what the TA's are expected to do for their
stipend.

the TA schedule is coordinated so that everyone is scheduled and the place
is manned about 8 hours per day.

Dr. Lois Breur Krause
Department of Geological Sciences
442 Brackett Hall
Clemson University
Clemson SC 29634

teaching chemistry, physics, astronomy and geology to elementary education
majors.

How We Learn and Why We Don't: Student Survival Guide,
available from International Thompson Publishing, ISBN 0324-011970

http://home.earthlink.net/~breurkrause

krause@clemson.edu