Re: "Faraday's Final Riddle"

Bob Sciamanda wrote:

... this paper propagates the pernicious idea (common
in engineering circles) that Faraday induction results from
the "cutting of magnetic field lines" by a conductor. (another
bastard offspring of the reification of static fields).

Can this will be phrased in the format appropriate for our list
of misconceptions? I will be glad to add the item to that list,
if there are no strong objections. As far a I can see, this is a
classical physics topic.
Ludwik Kowalski