Re: Sustainability revisited - in memento mori

So it is with regret that I notice a current reference to the late
Julian Simon.

Rest in peace.

I have a copy of "The Ultimate Resource 2." Here is a book which was
successful at perplexing and even maddening me as I read it; however,
I too found Simon's arguments most persuasive, and they now are a
great cause of fascination for me. I still find myself resisting it,
probably because of my early liberal-slanted education (which I
neither regret nor eschew), but it has added to my growing
"conservatism" as I age.

Stefan Jeglinski