Other Office resources

Since the equation editor thread indicates many of us are using M$ Office
products, I point your attention to some free tools I just discovered today
designed for educators and students. I haven't had time to see if they are
really useful, but they do include additional clip art, templates (like
grade book templates), and the like. If nothing else, the price is right.

The full URL is too complicated so use:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/search.asp

Set the search for Office97 or Office2000, OS for Win95/98/NT and list
downloads by date. The download was posted July 19, 1999 and is titled
Microsoft Office Classroom Tools. There are actually four separate files
available for download (adding up to the 10,000 bytes listed).

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Department of Chemistry & Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
219-284-4664
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

FREE PHYSICS INSTRUCTIONAL SOFTWARE AVAILABLE
see descriptions at:

http://www.saintmarys.edu/~rtarara/

New Win9.x and PowerMac packages now available.