Re: Sold on MathType. What about a drawing package?

Hi:

Mike Moloney asked about drawing packages.

I am very satisfied with AutoSketch which I use for tests, etc. It easily
produces scaled line drawings.

AutoSketch started out as DrafixCad. But then the company that made
DrafixCad was bought by AutoDesk (the company that also produces AutoCad)
and DrafixCad re-emerged as AutoSketch.

AutoSketch produces its own file format but you can also save pictures as
Windows Matafiles.

The original DrafixCad documentation was poorly written, but the
AutoSketch manual seems much better. However, it is difficult for me to tell
because I am not coming to it completely fresh.

AutoSketch supports object linking and embedding with Microsoft Office
and it is relatively easy to cut, paste, and resize AutoSketch pictures into
Word documents.

AutoSketch does sometimes seem to crash Windows, but what doesn't?

Ed Schweber