Re: "first form an hypothesis..."

Michael wrote:

I agree that the hypothesis, test, etc. explanation of "scientific
method" is not silly. But what is silly is the way some insist that
(a) all science is or should be done that way because (b)
it's the only
way for a true scientist to do things.

I wish I had stated my opinion this way, it reflects my belief regarding the
"step by step, definition of scientific method" more accurately. I assume
Leigh would agree as well; ?????

Joel Rauber