Re: mars and venus

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Michael Edmiston wrote:

My understanding, and all the books I have, would disagree with David
Bowman and John Mallinckrodt. I don't understand what isn't right with
John's simulation. ...

Well, I said I didn't expect anybody to find my research "definitive! ;-)

Indeed, I have been playing around a little more with my IP simulation and
I see now that my quick and dirty result is far from general. For one
thing, it should have been obvious to me that the result does depend on
the details of the original orbits and the sizes of the accreting objects.

In the words of the immortal Rosanne Rosanadana (sp?), "Never mind."