Re: enough already with the CF/Wrights stuff?

William Beaty wrote:

Are others here as fascinated by these topics as I am?  This stuff certainly isn't found in the textbooks I've encountered!  If PHYS-L prefers, I shall shut up about the Wright Brothers, CF, etc.  If nobody says anything, I'll take that as a vote against the CF/Wrights discussion.

My response is:

Bill,  I've seen all I care to see about the Wright Bros. However, although I often disagree with the points you make, I like your inputs because they bring up ideas I seldom think about and usually expand my knowledge base. So please keep it up on this list.

poj