Re: i,j,k things

Note: others refer to those terms as "psuedo-force terms", others call them
"fictitious force terms". Whatever we call it, we know how to do it. Hence
the restriction is unnecessary

One of them is sometimes called "the force of gravity", or in
the case of Hecht's awful idiosyncrasy, the "effective weight".
(I'm not kidding. See p. 101 in the "Algebra/Trig" edition.)

Leigh