Re: Letters of Recommendation - Problems

I am of the opinion, if this is happening, that you should
ONLY send the references straight to the colleges in
question, with the student not taking possession at all.
You could call the college in question and ask their
admissions office (which I will assume has an 800 number)
about this procedure, or you could just insist on having it
your way. In any case, I would refuse to play the game any more.

Keith

--
Keith Tipton
Lubbock, Texas