Re: things to do with dry ice?

I like the burning magnesium demonstration. I invite the local fire
department to view the event. Every year there are rookies that have
never seen something 'burn' in pure CO2. It also makes CO2
extinguishers more available when I need them (if you catch my drift...)

Stefan Jeglinski wrote:

Well, &*#^%$ Floyd was a complete bust for us, after the preview
looked dire indeed. Based on my experience with Fran 3 years ago, I
had procured 2 50-pound blocks of dry ice. Now they are just sitting
in a cooler.

Any good ideas for fun, educational or otherwise???

(tired of making soda-bottle CO2 bombs)

Stefan Jeglinski

--
Pete Lohstreter "Reality is merely an