Re: List of Lists

At 02:17 PM 9/14/99 -0400, you wrote:
At 12:03 PM 9/14/99 -0600, Jim Green wrote:
> where might I find a searchable list of lists.

1) Here's a list of searchable lists of lists:
http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?pg=aq&q=list.of.lists+near+search*

2) You might want to narrow it down a bit -- lists of lists of WHAT?

OK, John, I want to know what combinations of foods give a complete
protein. I tried searching for a web site, but thought I would like to
have a discussion with a group. Do you know anything about beans and
rice??? Or whether potatoes (:-) are a good source of amino acids??? (:-)

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen