Time Conservation

I had 57 new e-mail messages today (Monday afternoon). Since I log on
daily, this is just one day's worth. Almost all of these were from
PHYS-L, and a large percentage of those were from Leigh Palmer, John
Denker, Jim Green, and William Beaty. There were multiple messages from
other contributors but more from these four. There were, of course, four
or five subject threads.

God knows I learn a lot from PHYS-L, but I am at a complete loss to
understand the prodigal fecundity of these writers. I just spent two
hours reading and digesting today's mail, so I must ask, "How long does
it take you chaps to write all that stuff, and where in hell do you get
the time?"

poj