Re: Symmetry in Lorentz transformation equations (long)

Although I cannot claim to be a relativist, I'll attempt to answer
anyway. (Paul Camp can claim to be a relativist, but I don't think he
contributes to or subscribes to this list any more.)

<snip>

Wow, David. Thanks for putting the time into that. Forgive me if I
don't get back to you immediately with questions :-) You have
effectively given me plenty to ponder for a -quite- a while.

Stefan Jeglinski