Re: text book prices

At 14:02 9/2/99 -0400, you wrote:
greetings,
a new web site may be of interest

www.textbookprices.com

it will not be in full operation until labor day, however, it appears that
(depending on the text) a savings of up to 20% can be had.

pmc

There are several other excellent places to shop for comparison book
prices. Using Netscapes search engine I searched for book prices
comparisons and found several good sites. One I tried and found helpful
was ACSES at http://www.acses.com/. It gave me a whole list of comparison
prices from a wide variety of online booksellers.
Ivan Rouse, Professor and Chair
Physics Department, La Sierra University
4700 Pierce St., Riverside, CA 92515
email: irouse@lasierra.edu
web: http://physics.lasierra.edu/irouse/
phone: 909-785-2137, FAX 909-785-2215