Re: Innate Perverseness of E-mail Pages

"Ivan E. Rouse" wrote:

A delightful and very useful printing utility that I would highly recommend
for printing email and web pages. It does two very important things:
(1) It allows you to preview the output before you print and allows you to
delete selected pages before printing.
(2) It also makes it possible for you to print several pages on a single
page by compressing them. I usually print two pages per page and they are
quite readable but you can print 4 or 8 pages to a page. Even at two pages
per page it can save a lot of paper!

This utility is called FinePrint and it is available from www.fineprint.com
in either a trial version that prints up to about 8 pages or for about $30
you can get the trial version registered. I know I have saved enough paper
to pay for it already.

A capital suggestion. I downloaded it last night and after using it repeatedly today I
have registered it. I leave it set on 2 pages. If the file to be printed takes only 1
page I quickly switch to 1 page. Switching between 1 and 2 pages is as easy as alt + 1
or alt + 2.

Many thanks, Ivan.

poj