Re: SI &c., eh?

Conservation of 'Printer's Ink' requires that 'proper names' used as
units must NOT be capitalized BUT the single letter abbreviation of
such a 'proper name' unit MUST be capitalized.

There is nothing 'correct' about liters in SI, no matter HOW you capitalize it.

thanks guys! old habits die hard. i'm still trying to figure out which
ones we're supposed to capitalize, and which we're not. liters? kelvins?

britton@odie.ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 286-3366 x224 Albert Einstein, 1936