Superheated Steam

Phys-L Members,
I am trying again. I sent one messaage but the attachment was encoded. Now
I think I know how to attach the article as text.

Through the help of Kathy Daniel I received some information from some of
you. As a result I wrote the attached article. I want to be sure that the
physics is correct. I am especially interested in knowing if there is any
research that explains the difference between clockwise rotation and
counterclockwise rotation of a fog nozzle. Also a respected fire instructor
told me that steam is not superheated unless it is pressurized (above
atmospheric pressure). Is this correct. Also I am not quite certain of the
correct defintion of "superheated steam".

So I certainly will appreciate any help that you can give me on this article.