Re: Energy-sucking EM antennas

----- Original Message -----
From: William Beaty <billb@ESKIMO.COM>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 1999 8:15 AM
Subject: Energy-sucking EM antennas

. . .
I looked for conventional physics papers and discovered only two so far,
both of which were written in the 1980s. And one is by my hero Dr.
"Beer-Clouds" Bohren. If Chris Bohren has noticed this topic, then my
alarm bells ring wildly.

Hi Bill,
Do you refer to Craig F. Bohren of the Penn State meteorology dept.?
Can you give specific references for these papers.

(Intriguing notions, but vague enough to be true, at this stage!)

Bob

Bob Sciamanda (W3NLV)
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (em)
trebor@velocity.net