Re: help

At 07:03 8/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
Sorry to send this to the list, but I'm having no luck with
trying through an automated listproc sort of thing. How do
I access and change my list preferences?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Kevin
Labs/Demos Manager mailto:dudley@physics.unc.edu

Here is a copy of Dan's periodic posting. If Kevin clicks the URL
given below, I expect he will soon achieve mastery of the listproc
sort of thing. Failing that, a note to Dan's danmac email will
undoubtedly do the trick.

Brian

PHYS-L is a list dedicated to physics and the teaching of physics with
about 600 members from over 40 countries, the majority of whom are physics
educators. Traffic varies from zero to sixty messages/day with an average
of about ten per day. All postings are archived.

Information regarding subscribing to, leaving, suspending, and DIGEST-ifying
PHYS-L; finding PHYS-L member homepages, searching PHYS-L messages etc. is
available at:

http://purcell.phy.nau.edu/phys-l/

Email if you have problems (after checking the web page, please).

Regards,

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK