Re: Y2K-NOT and glass does not flow

Jim Green wrote:
The problem is that it is so secret that the SISNA people sometimes obliterate it because of great fear from the CIA.This fear is misplaced however. The CIA is oblivious to this page;
it is the Secret Service which is all a-twitter.
Perhaps you meant "great fear of the CIA." Whatever, I agree that the fear is misplaced. While it's true that "the Company" is charged with ensuring that the US government knows everything that is happening everywhere in the world at all times, the CIA is soft on all steadfast Americans. Sure, they know where your children live, but it's laughable to imagine they would ever use that knowledge to your disadvantage.

The Secret Service is another matter, they covet the CIA's vast covert resources. They want to strike terror in the hearts of all those who have ever made a photocopy of a dollar bill.

All of which reminds me (I know not why) of a Brother Sebastian cartoon in the old Colliers magazine (or was it the Saturday Evening Post?). It shows the Brother sitting behind his desk in the monastery with a two-drawer file cabinet beside him. The drawers are labeled SACRED and TOP SACRED.

poj
Collin County College